Strong Authentication (2FA)
The need for organisations to ensure that a user accessing their network is genuine continues to increase as security related threats grow in sophistication. Many of NETprotocol’s clients are governed by compliance and audit, making simple username and password combinations no longer a sufficient security measure.
NETprotocol’s multi-factor authentication solution offers an added layer of security, providing several benefits to organisations who simply can’t afford for their security or confidentiality to be breached, as follows:
- Secure access of corporate networks
- Protection of user identification
- Security of Hosted Applications and Mobile Devices
- Minimised threat of malicious attacks
- Reduction in security costs overall
At NETprotocol, we have experience of designing and implementing a variety of Multi Factor Authentication solutions to suit each businesses’ operational and technical needs.