NETprotocol partners with SafeNet (Gemalto), the worlds leading provider (acknowledged Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader in this field) of data, transaction and identity protection.
We design & implement a variety of Multi Factor Authentication solutions to suit each business’ operational and technical needs. New threats, risks, and vulnerabilities as well as evolving business requirements underscore the need for added security and strong authentication.
These types of solution are particularly relevant to Businesses and IT Managers who today face new and evolving challenges such as:
- Implementing Cloud technology to improve efficiency and performance
- Integrating mobile devices to enable a more productive workforce
- Mapping control methods to business risk and the needs of users
- Centrally managing, controlling and administering all users and endpoints
- Encryption – Controlling user data
- Incorporating additional security layers to help further fortify against threats
- Keeping authentication security as practical and cost-effective as possible
SafeNet and Gemalto recently joined forces to create the worldwide leader in enterprise and banking security from core data protection to secure access at the edge of the network. Together, they protect more data, transactions, and identities than any other company, delivering security services that are used by more than 30,000 businesses and two billion people in more than 190 countries around the world. They support 3,000 financial institutions and secure more than 80% of the world’s intra-bank fund transfers, and protect the world’s leading software applications.
Together, NETprotocol and SafeNet help our clients protect what matters most, where it matters.
If you are interested in taking advantage of our experience in designing and deploying multi factor authentication solutions or would simply benefit from an informal chat to find out more, please contact us on the below details….