The Alternative Legal IT Conference 2016
New for 2016
- Technology expert David McLelland looks towards the horizon at the tech trends that will change the workplace
- Managing Partners, COOs and IT Directors debate how to leverage existing technology investment to deliver real business benefit
- Mark Day, CEO of Verisona, reveals what Managing Partners and CEOs really think about IT and its contribution to the firm
- Don Randall, former CISO at the Bank of England, warns how law firms are likely to be attacked and tells you what you can do about it
- Dr Katie Atkinson offers new insight into what Artificial Intelligence can (and can’t) do for the mid-tier / independent firm
- A look at how office design can kick-start a professional services firm’s transition to agile, mobile and flexible working
Back this year by popular demand…
A step-by-step cyber security action plan from the experts at Blackberry – 16 revamped and expanded peer-led round tables on:
- What does the youthful lawyer want from IT?
- Benchmarking document collaboration
- Achieving the paper-lite legal office
- Decluttering the desk top
- Cloud economics
- Cyber security in practice
- How IT helps finance vs how finance helps IT Seamless case management implementation A speech recognition revolution?
- What next for practice management?
- Agile, flexible and mobile working
- Making change management fun
- Benchmarking AI in the mid-tier
- Portfolio/project management for IT Directors Top 10 tips on successful PMS implementation
Venue: The Oxford Belfry Hotel, Oxfordshire