Ransomware Research Report 2018 – Quantify Your Risk
The latest independent research carried out by Vanson Bourne and commissioned by No.1 endpoint protection vendor, SentinelOne reveals that 56% of businesses surveyed have been hit by an average of 5 attacks in the last 12 months, costing an average of £591,000 to each business.
To understand how your business can mitigate this risk which continues to affect law firms globally, read this short report and find out:
- How many man-hours are spent replacing encrypted data
- Success rates in defending against ransomware
- Who is most likely to pay out to a ransom
- Which countries suffer the most attacks
- Changing attitudes to the threat posed by ransomware