Check How Your Wireless Network Is Performing – FREE Wireless Site Survey
How is your wireless network performing? Are you experiencing interruptions but are not quite sure where the source of the issue is? Conducting a wireless site survey on an annual basis is essential to deliver a trouble-free wireless network which will continue to meet the needs of your organisation without delay or unnecessary downtime.
And it couldn’t be easier with addCABLES. Our experienced team of networking engineers will carry out a FREE health check on your behalf, assessing your existing wireless network and providing a detailed report covering all the information you need to keep your wireless up to speed and efficient.
Our Expertise Includes:
- Qualified Wireless Engineer
- Latest Industry Tools
- Coverage Maps
- Spectrum Analysis / RF Interference
The Wireless Survey Process Includes:
- A comprehensive wireless health check across your entire site
- A detailed investigation to identify issues and a diagnosis for those found
- A thorough review of your current wireless infrastructure performance
The Survey Report Includes:
- A full summary of our findings and any issues uncovered
- Advice on configuration, performance or upgrade options
- Detailed maps of the RF coverage
- Detailed signal strength per AP
- AP locations and quantities required
- Location photographs (if requested)
- A consultation to discuss the report and answer your questions
As part of our wireless assessment service, we will gain a thorough understanding of your workplace environment and wireless usage whether that involves mobile devices, VoIP communication, Scanners and more. We will provide the full findings of our survey and advise on how you can maintain an efficient wireless network in future.
If you require support in the planning and design of network upgrades we also have extensive knowledge of supporting clients with these types of project, ranging from xx to xxxx users across all sectors including xxx, xxx and xxx.